Monday 20 October at 11.59pm!
Final entries need to include:
- Completed submission form (blank forms can be found here)
- A link to your video which shows what your project is and how it works. Videos should be 1-2 minutes long and uploaded to You Tube or Dropbox.
Videos can be in any format as long as you can email us a link to either You Tube or Dropbox. If you are using Dropbox you can also upload your submission form to Dropbox and simply email us the link from there.
Name your submission form and your video with your name or one team member’s full name and state whether it is an individual or a team entry.
- Individual John Smith Video,
- Individual John Smith Submission Form
- Team Sarah Jones Video
- Team Sarah Jones Submission Form
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
What operating system does the Pi use?
There are several official distributions (distros) available on our downloads page. New users will find the NOOBs installer helps as it walks you through the download and installation of a specific distro. The recommended distro is Raspbian. This is specially designed for the Raspberry Pi and engineers are always optimising it, but it is a straightforward process to replace the root partition on the SD card with another ARM Linux distro, so we encourage you to try out several distros to see which one you like the most. The OS is stored on the SD card.