Monday 20 October at 11.59pm!
Final entries need to include:
- Completed submission form (blank forms can be found here)
- A link to your video which shows what your project is and how it works. Videos should be 1-2 minutes long and uploaded to You Tube or Dropbox.
Videos can be in any format as long as you can email us a link to either You Tube or Dropbox. If you are using Dropbox you can also upload your submission form to Dropbox and simply email us the link from there.
Name your submission form and your video with your name or one team member’s full name and state whether it is an individual or a team entry.
- Individual John Smith Video,
- Individual John Smith Submission Form
- Team Sarah Jones Video
- Team Sarah Jones Submission Form
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It is a capable little computer which can be used in electronics projects and for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it being used by kids all over the world to learn programming.